Sponsor

Your Ad Here

Friday, January 1, 2010

Education of School times

Education should be exericse it has become meassage:-
When i was young idreamt of becoming a pilot and fly ing all over the world. I wanted to visit different ciuntries in one single day and make friends from different countries all over the world. One day when i got Rs.50mas pocket money for the first time at theage of 10, I dreamt of becoming the richest person in the world, driving a car to work and own a bike likethe big guys.
When Barack Obama bcame the president of the Us and when he won the Noble peace prize, I envied him. I too dreamt of becoming a famous person like him.I admire him a lot.
I dreamt of becoming a great role mode like him and winning the Noble peace prize some day. Recently I scored the highest marks in Accounting,That gave me hope and i dreamt of becoming a top classexecutive some day, i dreamt of becoming a top classexecutive some day. I dreamt of becoming the CEO of Honda company , then i could design my own car and my own bike!
In this way, I dreamtof becoming successful in many ways.Paulo Coelho has said, "DReama better dreamand workto make it real."Everyday I dream about my future, but will i be able to make my dreams come true? kI can courseI also have to workhard, very ,very hard.
I have many drams to fulfill and like my dreams you may dreams you may also have your dreams so, work hard and try to make your dreams come true .Good luck and dream on!
"Thank you"

No comments:

Post a Comment